Tips, Foods and Tools for Keto (Ep. 9)
Having a hard time sticking with the diet? Use these tips, foods, and tools to help you along in your journey. It is so important to follow the diet, but unfortunately, that doesn’t make it easy to follow. Having certain tools in your back pocket can help you stick with the diet.
- Have a clean, open, and uncluttered kitchen.
- Make your grocery list throughout the week.
- Never go shopping when you’re hungry
- Almond flour for keto bread.
- Keto fat bombs for satisfying your sweet tooth.
- Cauliflower as a utility food for many substitutes like rice and macaroni.
- Food processor to blend food or make things like cauliflower rice.
- Spiralizer for creating zucchini noodles.
- Slow cooker or pressure cooker to have food ready when you come home.
As always, subscribe to our show on iTunes and leave us a 5-star review if you like what you heard!
And join our Facebook group – The Ketogenic Benefit Group – for more support, tips, and helpful people to keep you motivated. Cheers!